Software Advies is currently looking for a dynamic and motivated (Junior) Business Development Manager to strengthen and expand our current team.
Are you interested in IT and do you enjoy looking for the perfect solution together with our clients ? Then you might just be the person we are looking for !Apply now
Job main tasks
- On the one hand, you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding the existing customer base of Software Advies. Ensuring and growing ongoing business with current customers is definitely a big part of this aspect;
- On the other hand, it will be one of your main responsibilities to attract new customers and possible partners. You’re not scared of (pro-)active prospection and customer visits, on the contrary: This is what you were born to do.
- To achieve these goals, you will call upon your own (professional) network. Next to this, you utilize social media and jobfairs to get to know possible customers, partners and candidates and introduce them to Software Advies and our values.
- A frequent and personal contact with both customers and consultants is one of the main characteristics with which Software Advies makes the difference. Hence, it is important to schedule frequent meetings with both customers and consultants in order to follow-up the collaboration, but also to learn about certain opportunities or possible improvements in a timely fashion.
Technical skills you need to have
- At least 2 years of professional experience in IT, either in Sales or Recruitment. Ideally you have experience in both Sales and Recruitment or you’re motivated to combine these roles;
- You are confident and have a positive mindset;
- You are a pro-active go-getter, always willing to go the extra mile for your customers and consultants;
- You have the experience and knowledge to successfully match consultant and customer, regarding both the technical and soft skills;
- You are solution oriented and like to make a difference;
- You are fluent in both English and Dutch. Working knowledge of the French language is considered an asset;
- You have a valid driver’s license (B)
What we offer
- A challenging job with opportunities for personal growth in a small but ambitious team;
- Responsibility and flexibility;
- An attractive fixed salary, combined with a variable part and extralegal benefits.